Out of stock
Tablet Hand Soap trial pack - Only Available for orders within Singapore
2 Foaming Hand Soap Tablets - 8gm each
reuuse hand soap are tablet-based hand soap formulation, which means reducing plastic packaging by over 90%. Not only are reuuse soap tablets more eco-friendly, they are designed to be convenient and cheaper to refill than traditional soap, and easier to store.
- reuuse hand soap is crafted to nourish and deodorize hands while washing away dirt, grimes, and impurities.
- Each of the hand soap tablets are lightly fragranced with aloe scent, leaving the hands feeling fresh.
- The tablet refills are convenient and mess-free takes up less storage in your cabinet.
- The tablet hand soap refills use 90% less plastic compared to traditional liquid hand soap.
- Fill any foam dispensing bottle with 300ml of warm water
- Pop the tablet in
- Wait for the tablet to dissolve (~20mins)
- Dispense desired amount onto palms and start washing
|Ingredient||Why we need this ingredient in our tablet|
|Aloe Scent||Fragrances the hand with a clean and subtle scent|
|Anhydrous citric acid||Helps balance pH levels|
|EDTA disodium||Controls viscosity of the soap|
|Glycerin||Moisturizes the skin|
|Polyethylene glycol||Holds the foaming hand soap tablet together|
|Sodium alkyl sulfonate, Sodium dodecyl sulfate||Produces the rich lathery foam|
|Sodium carbonate||Helps lift dirt off your hands|
|Sodium lauroyl glutamate||Cuts through grease and grime|
|Sodium lauryl sulfate||Cleanses skin|
Each tablet produces 300ml of foaming hand soap solution. The solution from each tablet lasts on average 4-6 weeks. This may vary based on individual usage.
Trial packs are only available for orders within Singapore.
The trial packs are mailed via regular postage, hence delivery time can vary. Usually the tablet packs are delivered within 3-10 working days.